With a doctor among the select 6% certified by the American Board of Orthodontics and a highly specialized orthodontic staff, Cranston Orthodontics offers the highest level of quality and attention to our patients. Dr. Cosmo’s background as an educator at Boston University and continued close contact with university-based education helps us provide flexibility in all aspects of clinical care.
Dr. Cosmo is certified by many medical institutions, including the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, in 3D CT imaging. In addition, he is certified in the Biolase system, so he can provide advanced technologies for exposing and managing impacted teeth and soft tissue, as well as Botox for pain management of craniofacial pain. Dr. Cosmo remains on the forefront of orthodontic research and development so our office is able to offer patients the most up-to-date technology.
We regard our patients as family and we want to give them a positive experience when they come into our office. To better accommodate our patients, we offer extended office hours to suit their schedule. We are open Monday through Friday, with evening appointments on Mondays, as well as Saturday appointments. In addition, our office features on-site staff on evenings and weekends for emergency coverage.
Our services include:
- Dental Pain Eraser — Dr. Cosmo created and patented the first ever non-pharmacologic dental pain reduction device in dental medicine, the Synapse™ dental pain eraser.
- First Integrated 3D-Printed Technology — Dr. Cosmo led the way to being the first in integrating 3D-printed technology from impression-less digital systems to development of orthodontics brace and retention systems in use today
- Advanced self-ligating bracket systems — the orthodontic industry’s most advanced programmed brackets from companies we know and trust: 3M and American Orthodontics
- 3M Incognito™ lingual braces — first in Rhode Island to pioneer this completely hidden form of treatment
- Invisalign® certified providers, to give you a smile without traditional braces
- Cone beam imaging — first in Rhode Island to use 3D radiographic imaging to diagnose and create treatment plans for optimal treatment and results
- Anatomage software — integrating the gold standard in diagnostic imaging software to help diagnose, record, and develop treatment plans our patients
- OrthoTracker — one of the first cloud-based digital patient information systems
- AcceleDent® Aura — achieve your beautiful, desired smile – faster!
Contact our Cranston office when you’re ready to schedule a complimentary consultation with our orthodontist, Dr. Cosmo Haralambidis, and his incredible team. We look forward to working with you to help you achieve a smile and orthodontic experience that goes beyond your expectations!