At Cranston Orthodontics, our mission is to provide our patients with the highest quality of treatment in the most warm, caring, and fun environment possible. We are dedicated to rewarding each of our patients with the lifelong gift of a beautiful and healthy smile, which leads to improved self-esteem and makes a positive difference in their lives.
Dr. Cosmo Haralambidis and his talented, experienced staff strive to provide state-of-the-art orthodontic service in a comfortable and family-friendly environment. Dr. Cosmo is one of less than 5% to achieve the diplomate status of the ABO. We will always treat each and every patient like a member of our family. With many years of clinical experience, Dr. Cosmo, who has served and continues to serve on the faculties at Boston University and the University of Pennsylvania, we are able to provide care for a wide range of bite issues, from young children who require growth and development modification to adults that need complex coordinated dental and orthodontic care.
Our wide array of state-of-the-art treatment options and technological innovations makes us unique in providing the gold standard in RI orthodontic care. Our services include:
- Dental Pain Eraser — Dr. Cosmo created and patented the first ever non-pharmacologic dental pain reduction device in Dental Medicine, The Dental Pain Eraser.
- First Integrated 3d Printed Technology — Dr. Cosmo led the way to being the first in integrating 3d printed techonology from impression-less digital systems to development of orthodontics brace and retention systems in use today
- Advanced self-ligating bracket systems — the orthodontic industry’s most advanced programmed brackets from companies we know and trust: 3M and American Orthodontics
- 3M Incognito™ lingual braces — first in Rhode Island to pioneer this completely hidden form of treatment
- Invisalign® certified providers, to give you a smile without traditional braces
- Invisalign Teen® — offering an alternative to teenagers
- Cone beam imaging — first in Rhode Island to use 3D radiographic imaging to diagnose and create treatment plans for optimal treatment and results
- Anatomage software — integrating the gold standard in diagnostic imaging software to help diagnose, record, and develop treatment plans our patients
- OrthoTracker — one of the first cloud-based digital patient information systems
- AcceleDent® Aura — achieve your beautiful, desired smile – faster!
Contact our Cranston office when you’re ready to schedule a complimentary consultation with our orthodontist, Dr. Cosmo Haralambidis, and his incredible team. We look forward to working with you to help you achieve a smile and orthodontic experience that goes beyond your expectations!
Cranston Orthodontics serves the communities of Cranston, Providence, Johnston, Scituate, Warwick, West Warwick, Coventry, East Greenwich, East Providence, and surrounding Rhode Island and southern Massachusetts areas.